Hi, I’m Adrian
I am the Club Secretary and Treasurer for Nottingham Ice Hockey Club and my main responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for all club enquiries.
- Organising and attending key meetings (including Annual General Meetings).
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Ensuring accurate and comprehensive minutes are taken and distributed accordingly.
- Dealing with all correspondence.
- Attending to affiliations.
- Ensuring committee insurance is up to date and relevant.
- Ensuring all club documentation is up to date and reviewed periodically.
- Ensure all members undertake a club induction.
- Taking responsibility for personal conflicts of interest and declaring, recording and managing these appropriately
- Take overall responsibility for the clubs finances.
- Produces monthly reports for the NIHC executive committee.
- Managing the club’s income and expenditure.
- Producing an end of year financial report.
- Identifying a suitable individual to independently review the annual accounts.
- Ensure efficient payment of invoices and bills.
- Track member subscription payments and chase overdue amounts.
- Produce yearly forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure all monthly payments are up-to-date.
- Track all individual team budgets.
- Proposing amendments to annual and weekly subscriptions as appropriate
- Depositing cash and cheques that the club receives
- Keeping up to date financial records
- Taking responsibility for personal conflicts of interests and declaring, recording and managing these appropriately
You can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org