Hello, I’m Chris
I am the membership secretary for Nottingham Ice Hockey Club and my main responsibilities include:
- Produce documentation as necessary to invite subscription renewals annually from members.
- Ensure all active members are registered and affiliated to the governing body.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all club members, recording status in respect of subscription.
- To liaise with any member who opts not to renew, in order to understand why and to identify any significant trends in changing membership.
- Report any significant trends to the executive committee as appropriate and recommend any actions that should be considered.
- Liaise with the Treasurer over current membership numbers and jointly develop proposals for annual renewal rates.
- Within the confines of the Data Protection Act, provide the executive committee and club officials with any data held on the membership database.
- Develop, maintain and share the NIHC registration guides.
- To undertake training appropriate to the role e.g. child protection training.
- Complete and share the monthly membership secretary report to all NIHC executive committee members.
- Taking responsibility for personal conflicts of interest and declaring, recording and managing these appropriately
You can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org