Hi, I’m George
I am the Chairman for Nottingham Ice Hockey Club and my main responsibilities include:
- Support the efficient running of Nottingham Ice Hockey Club.
- Chair regular committee meetings, Annual General Meetings (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meetings (EGM).
- Help others to understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Recruit, train and develop new committee members, taking into consideration skills, experience and diversity.
- Play an active role in the development and delivery of Nottingham Ice Hockey Club development plan.
- Represent Nottingham Ice Hockey club at local and regional events.
- Assist the club to fulfill it’s responsibility to safeguard children and vulnerable adults at club level.
- Ensuring an understanding of the legal responsibilities of the club to which the club complies.
- Taking responsibility for personal conflicts of interest and declaring, recording and managing these appropriately.
You can contact me by emailing email@example.com