Hello, I’m Louise
I am the Head Manager for Nottingham Ice Hockey Club and my main responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train and develop team mangers to meet the needs of the club.
- Provide mentorship for all team mangers as required.
- Take overall responsibility for all team managers.
- Provide training and support to team managers as required.
- Chair and oversee monthly team manager meetings.
- Offer support and guidance to team managers where needed on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure all games can run by booking coach travel and ensuring the game day locker is fully stocked.
- Develop, maintain and share the NIHC team managers guide.
- Complete and share the monthly head managers report to all NIHC executive committee members.
You can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org