Hi, I’m Paul
I am the Head Coach for Nottingham Ice Hockey Club and my main responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train and develop coaches to meet the needs of the club.
- Provide mentorship for all coaches as required.
- Take overall responsibility for all team coaches.
- Work with team coaches to set season goals and targets.
- Ensure all training sessions and games have relevant coach cover.
- Chair and oversee monthly coaching meetings.
- Offer support and guidance to coaches where needed on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop, maintain and share the NIHC coaches’ guide.
- To maintain high ethical standards in coaching/instructing; ensuring up-to-date knowledge, skills and qualifications and prepare all sessions in advance.
- To undertake training appropriate to the role e.g. child protection training.
- Complete and share the monthly coaching report to all NIHC executive committee members.
- To assist in the selection of teams
- Taking responsibility for personal conflicts of interest and declaring, recording and managing these appropriately
You can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org