Hi, I’m Ryan
I’m the Club Development Officer for Nottingham Ice Hockey Club, my main responsibilities are:
- Write, develop and maintain the club development plan
- Create and implement an action plan based on the club development plan liaising with the executive committee
- Assist in the recruitment of junior players and recruitment of coaches/managers for junior sessions and teams
- Oversee, coordinate and provide direction to the club champions
- Oversee, coordinate and provide direction to the event’s coordinators
- Take a lead role in developing the club’s policies and procedures working with the club secretary.
- Actively look to promote and move Nottingham Ice Hockey Club forward.
- Compile and submit the monthly club development officer report to the executive committee
- Taking responsibility for personal conflicts of interest and declaring, recording and managing these appropriately.
You can contact me by emailing email@example.com